JBitPro ERP account and see if this customer is in your database, and if they aren't add the new customer! Then start filling out his order using the Order module.
Creating the Order
- Login your JBitPro ERP
- Click on the Orders tab
- Click on Orders
- Click New
- Fill in the information about this Order, this is called the Order Header:
- Click Create
- If you need to adjust information in the Order's header, click Edit Header
- To add lines to the Order, click Add Line
- Fill in the information about the Item you are adding to the order, some information will be auto-populated:
- Your Order should look similar to the one below:
- When done, you can Print the order, or just click the blue Back button
Creating Sales Orders in JBitPro ERP is simple and is the gateway to managing your sales. Once you have created some orders you will be able to run reports on those sales, as well as see a forecast based on previous periods. This will empower you to make good business decisions and push your company to new levels!
Post a Comment
Self promotion not allowed. Comments with links to ERP systems other than JBitPro.com will be deleted.
Please respect others, and share your thoughts with the author. Criticism and critiques are welcome!