To download the template:
- Login to your Account at https://jbitpro.com/Account/Login
- Go to the Data Import tab
- Click on "Customers"
- Click on "Click here if you need the template"
- Fill in the downloaded CSV Template (copy paste your data to it)
Important CSV Fields:
- CustomerId - The database will make sure that the Contact has the correct value here. The column is required, and it doesn't require any value.
- CustomerName - This is the Name of the Company you are importing to the Database. A value is required for this column and should be the "Company" to associate contacts with later.
- Address1 - This is the Address for the company you are adding, and it is required.
- Address2 - This is used for additional company address information, and it is not required.
- City - This is the name of the City for your Customer (example: Houston), and it is required.
- StateId - This is the "ID" for the state that your customer is associated with. It is a Numeric value, and the list of states and values can be found here: States
- ZipCode - This field is required, and it is the postal code for your customer
- Phone - This field is required. If you don't have the phone number, use something like 0000000000
- Website - This field is not required.