You're going to find a lot of answers to this question out there, but one of the best ones I have found has to do with a daily budget and goals. This probably the most important way for a small, just starting business to grow and stick around. It might be easy to say at this point - "I know how to do a daily budget...". But let't consider it together anyways, I might have missed something in this article, or I might give you an idea you didn't think about.
Where to start?
- A shop (rent $1500/mo)
- Inventory (initial cost $5,000)
- Tools (initial cost $500)
- Electricity/water/trash ($300/mo)
- Advertising, Grand opening announcement ($500)
- Liability Insurance ($100/mo)
- Your Salary ($2000/mo)
- Dip into Savings
- Take a Loan